Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where the heck? What the heck? Where the heck?

Where the heck have I been? I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks and before that it was only grocery shopping stuff. I feel like I have so neglected my poor little blog and I am so sorry. Do you need a hug blog? We have been lots of places, the park, the museum, school, riding bikes you name it. my little sister joined the Navy, Eli went to his first hockey game, Brian and I saw the roller derby! Oh and I am still looking for a job, and going to boot camp workouts three days a week. So I guess we have just been busy. But things are slowing down again, at least for a few days!

What the heck is wrong with people! While at the park playing with the boys about 2 weeks ago, some LOSER decided to break the window of our car and get in and steal what he could. That included my purse, credit cards, ID and my point and shoot camera. Oh and I should mention that the purse was my brand new not even a month old very first coach leather purse. BOO. Within 15 minutes this LOSER was able to spend over $1000 on my credit cards, that was faster than I could call the issuers and cancel them. thankfully that's all he got and he wasn't able to get anything from our actual bank account. but what a headache this has all been for me, not to mention the nerves that I have now knowing some LOSER had all my info, house keys, car keys and personal pictures (on the sim card) we changed all the locks, and got everything as back to normal as we can, but I still feel Leary when I hear a knock at my door. I hope that nobody reading this blog ever has to go through this.

Today is my birthday. I am 35 years young. My wonderful husband got me a new point and shoot camera, that is sooooo nice! better than the one that was stolen. I am so happy he got me this and cant wait to get back to shooting pictures of everything my wonderful children (snicker, snort) do. My mom surprized me with a new coach purse, thanks mom! I feel very pampered and loved. Now where the heck is my cake?

No comments: