Saturday, February 26, 2011

Surprise!

I had a birthday. I thought it would pass in the usual fashion. Not this year, people got sneaky. So instead of a quite dinner out with Brian, I walked into a party, a party all for me! I was so shocked. Usually I am the one that throws all the parties and pulls one over on someone else. I am to smart to be surprized. well maybe not. Thank you Brian and Sandra for putting this all together, I really had a great time. For those keeping count, 35 and proud!

SURPRIZE!


What a sweet guy.


No pictures please! Ashley and Darrin


My mom and Dad


Mom had put together a bunch of photo albums showing pictures of me growing up till now, very cool!


Curtis and Dyan and in-laws Bill and Betty


Next morning, the boys refusing to stop the party!

No comments: