Saturday, February 19, 2011

Getting lost

Sunny Friday in Seattle. Driving in the car, with no real destination. so what do we decide to do? Bremerton ferry!

One of the things I love most about Seattle is the ferries. You drive on one side and get off at a new adventure. Once off the hour long ferry ride we got some lunch and then the boys napped in the car while Brian and I drove.

We didn't take our GPS on this trip and just kinda winged where we drove and meandered around the back roads. It reminded me of the years before we married and we would just like to take drives together to nowhere in particular. Talking, laughing and just relaxing. Things have changed so much over the years, but this took us back.






Packed in like sardines we are!




navigating old school

2 comments:

larainydays said...

Wandering around on back roads is one of my husband's greatest loves. I enjoy it too, as long as we don't get stuck. (Speaking from past experience) Seattle is such a gorgeous area.

Holly said...

I'm jealous! I have been to Seattle once (just to fly in to catch a cruise ship) but I will never forget how green and beautiful everything was. Our favorite weekends are spent driving without purpose. Just seeing where we end up.