Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu plan Monday and shopping trip

Damn you toilet paper!~

We go through so much it seems and the best deal I have ever found is at Costco, but its a chunk of change all at once. It might last a while but it sure bites into the budget. I was hoping to stay around $50 this week BUT obviously that didn't happen! Oh well.

Dinner

M - Homemade clam chowder and rolls
T - Dinner at mom's
W - Harvest chicken and potato soup and salad
TH - Black beans and pork salad
F - Homemade pizzas
S - slow cooker french dips with french fries
S - Dinner out


Because I am tired and not feeling well tonight I am skipping the listing but at Winco I spent $47.33 and Costco cost me $33.28(damn toilet paper!)

grand total $80.61





see how others are doing this week at Grocery Cart Challenge

No comments: