Sunday, December 13, 2009

T4TuTu

So back in September I decide to try my hand at a earning a space in a local craft fair to be held in December. I have always been crafty and wanted to have something to do. Looking back now I wish I hadnt because as soon as I got the spot up started new jobs and I have busier than one woman should ever be.

But then I got caught up in making a small business for myself and dived in head first while managing to keep all my other tasks in hand. Up popped my Tutu and hairbow business. I call it T4TuTu.

T4TuTu

The craft fair went great and I sold a few things. Even better is I got a handful of custom orders and I am hopeing this is the start of a great little creative outlet for me, not to mention a little extra $$.

Here are some picture from the craft show. and please check out my shop (linked above)



1 comment:

J. Shelton Photography said...

Look at my little model! I love it! :)