Sunday, December 13, 2009

Skipping November!

Okay so it seems that I have skipped a month, cant get that time back. It's been a little crazy in the the Chandler house and the little things (this blog) have slipped through the cracks. So a little recap is in order I think.

Well on Novemeber 2nd I started a new job. I am working part time at Roy Robinson Chevrolet, Subaru and Motorhomes here in Marysville. I work Mondays-Fridays 3pm-9pm. Its a decent schedule and I like the job. Great commute too, only 2 miles! I miss my family at night and sitting down to dinner but hey gotta do what you gotta do right?

Brian thankfully re-entered the work force 2 days before Thanksgiving. we had a lot to be thankful for this year. After many months of unemployement I know he and we needed this! He is back working for ThyssenKrupp Elevator (where he first started in the trade) and is currently in thier maintance/retrofit department. I know that its hard work for him but we appreciate all he has to go through.

So we spent alot of the month just adjusting to our n schedules and lives and trying to make it as easy a transition as we could for the boys. who by the way are doing great!

So as you can see November didnt hold a lot of excitment for us but it did mean for lots of big changes. December now that has been a whole nother story. busy, busy, busy and so much fun!

No comments: