Monday, November 29, 2010

O' Christmas tree and other Holiday fun

Its that time of year again, time to go on a hunt. A hunt for the perfect Chandler family Christmas tree. I love walking through the Christmas tree farm, analyzing each tree to determine what one has the perfect shape, height and width for out little living room. I am pretty sure the boys (Brian included) would rather I just choose one and go but to me it's something I need to be perfect. This year we did pretty good. Both the boys were such good helpers finding a tree and Eli is practically a lumberjack.


Can't do a job right without at least two supervisors breathing down your neck!





Can't forget the kettle corn! Its part of the tradition



"Dad you untangle them and then pass them up to me. I will clip them to the roof."


No comments: