Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu plan Monday and shopping trip roundup

This week we are going to try to cut the fat so to speak. One I have a few leftovers to use up and I really don't want to spend more than $30 this week on food. I would like to make up for some over spending I have done shopping earlier this month. Time to make that budget balance! So here is whats on order for the week.

Breakfast - lots of cereal and milk.

Lunch - a mix of sandwich's, chicken nuggets and soups

Dinner
M - Sweet potato and black bean burritos
T - Moms house for dinner
W - movie with friends (I will eat a appetizer out, boys with my mom)
TH - Crock pot potato chowder Yes we see this a lot but its a favorite!
F - Breakfast for dinner (eggs, sausage and toast)
S - home made pizza
S - Chicken chow mien ( I need to post this recipe someday )

Winco

sour cream - 1.48
Shredded cheddar - 1.73
Cream cheese - .98
shredded mozarella - 1.80
pizza crust - 2.08
bacon - 1.98
tomato sauce - .48
black olives - 1.52
3 can chicken broth - 1.50
fruit cocktail - 1.55
salad dressing - 2.78 (.50 coupon)
2 can cream of celery - 1.62
celery - 1.26
2# apples - 1.86
green pepper - .48
green onions - .58
mushrooms - 1.19

total - $24.37

Costco

Bananas - 1.32
salad - 3.99
milk - 3.78

total - $9.09

total for week $33.46



Check out how everyone else did this week at Grocery Cart Challenge

No comments: