Friday, January 2, 2009

I resolve to..........

Well another year has come and gone and now we are here in 2009. Last year was a big year in the Chandler household. Eli turned one (my how fast they grow.) We welcomed Kai to our family, and a new nephew too. I became a stay at home mom and welcome my new role and its challenges. We remodeled our bathroom, and bought new furniture.

People all over the world were making new years resolutions yesterday. Lose weight, eat better, work harder, make more money etc. It made me start to think about what resolutions I should be making for the up coming year.

I would like to loose 30lbs of course, but I make that one every year and every year I fail so I am not setting my self up again. I will however strive to live a more healthy lifestyle and eat better.

I would like to travel somewhere out of state this year. Maybe go visit some family with the boys or even just me and Brian go somewhere to get away for awhile.

I am going to learn how to ride a motorcycle. We have our beautiful Goldwing in the garage and I am tired of always having to be in back.

I am going to be a better friend to the people I hold dear to me.

I am goign to be a better wife to the man I love.

I am going to be the best mom I can be to my boys so that when they are older they can look back and know that they were loved.

I am just going to be me. I like who I am and I want to make sure that I stay that way.

No comments: