Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday

Today my thoughts go to my friends. I have two very close friends that mean so much to me in different ways. One represents the old single and carefree me and the other resembles me now. I couldnt imagine my life without either of them in it caus ethey each bring such richess and love to my life.

Sandra represents the single carefree life I had, and I love still being able to live that through her. She recently took a big step and purchased a boat which she is now living on. I adore that her life is like a storybook and that you cant wait to get to the next chapter and see her next great adventure.



Melissa is more like the me now. She has a family like me and I rely on her to help me get through all this parenting stuff. Its so nice to have someone that you can bounce ideas, fears, goals off of and someone who understands what its like to be a mom. I love that besides having our boys in common that I also find that we ourselves have so much in common that it seems shameful that we only met little over a year ago. I truly believe that in Melissa I have found a friend for life.



There are so many other friends that I know I would miss if they were to disappear from my life but I could not survive without these two girls. Sandra, Melissa I truly love you both!

1 comment:

mhemrich said...

The fact that we were both posting blogs about being great friends at the same time, I think shows just how much we have in common. That is too funny!!!
OK... enough mushy love fest stuff... I don't need to cry at work :)
It's funny too, since neither of us are super mushy people...
Maybe we need to just go out and watch teenage boys beat the crap out of eachother!!!