Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!

okay so it wasn't like a scene from some wild teenage movie, hey these are good kids, but it was a great time. Beret and Zach had their graduation party at the house last Friday and invited friends from both high schools and the NJROTC. Everyone had a great time and the hot tub got a good workout being overflowed with teenagers!






And a party around here wouldnt be complete with homebaked treats! I had so much fun with these, thanks guys for letting me contribute!


The spread! thats Jello popcorn in the jars, yum,yum!


I made this awesome cake with thanks to Icing Imagesfor printing out the edible picture.


This beuatiful surprised face is because the grad also turned 18 the day of the party and I made her a special birthday cake


TADA!

1 comment:

larainydays said...

Girl, you know how to throw a party. I want you to plan mine.