Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Battle in the bathroom

Some things are inevitable. kids are going to keep growing, we are all going to get old, and your going to run out of toothpaste.

In our house I am proud to admit that I have a stockpile of toothpaste. Probably a enough to last us a year or so. All obtained for free due in part to great sales and coupons.

So it makes me wonder why that when the toothpaste gets to the end of the tube Brian can't seem to ever get a new one and replace it. He literally keeps trying to get more and more out of the flat empty one in the cabinet. It makes me wonder if he is unsure where we keep the backup paste and is waiting for me to do, or if its more of a man thing to never get the new one, this seems to happen with soap too.



Usually I get fed up with the whole process and grab a new tube but this time I thought I would make it a test to see if he actually knew where the new one were or if he is just being overly frugal and really trying to get the last bit out of the tube. So it became a standoff, a epic battle in the bathroom.



I won!

No comments: