Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Death Sentence

Today as we were leaving Grandmas house I happened to notice a snail (a actual snail, with a house on its back and all) and not a slug making it's slow trek across her driveway.




I pointed it out to Eli since he enjoys looking at bugs and other slimy things. He looked at it so closely I thought nose would touch antenna. I left Eli to the snail and went to put Kai in the car. I came back around to Eli and he told me that he broke the snail. I asked "what do you mean you broke the snail?" He proceeded to show me how he forcefully stomped on it and it broke, aka it's dead.

I am sorry little snail for signing your death sentence. lesson learned mom!

2 comments:

Dana said...

ew

larainydays said...

This totally cracked me up. I was expecting a tender tale of carrying the snail to a safe place. What a little boy moment!