Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our world of happy hineys

In the last few weeks we have been up to our backsides in changes around the Chandler household.

Before I had Eli I really wanted to use cloth diapers. I hate that there are so many chemicals in disposables against my little mans skin and I also wanted to do my part of helping the environment. Well back then we didn't. We went with disposables and god knows how many dollars later I have decided to make the change. So Kai now wears cloth diapers. They are so cute on his little bum and come in so many bright colors. I have to say his little diaper butt is pretty cute! They are really easy to use and so soft. I cant believe I took so long to make the switch. I am sure Kai is really digging them too. He hasn't had any rashes and he just seems more comfortable.



You may have noticed by now that I haven't mentioned how Eli likes them. Well that's because Eli no longer wears a diaper of any sorts! That's right, at a mere 26 months old Eli is potty trained! I honestly wasn't sure if we could do it. I say we cause I wasn't sure Brian and I would hold up during training. But here we are! It was a messy few days with a lot of accidents, but by the 3rd day we were doing great!

I am so proud of my little guy. Way to go BIG BOY!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Which diapers are you using for Kai? I'm thinking about trying them this time around. What a big boy Eli is! Way to go on potty training!

IdahoGirl said...

I *love* the Ukelele picture!!! CLASSIC!!!