Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers day weekend

Saturday we got a new bike trailer for the boys and they love riding in it. So much so that Kai falls asleep everytime we go somewhere in it! Eli loves that he is on a bike ride, he is itching to get his own just cant work pedels yet. Saturday late aternoon we went and rode about 8 miles on the Centenial Trail. It was really peaceful and I love that the trail cuts through all this forest area. It's shaded, and so quit, you can really just breathe out there.

Sunday Brian made me my favorite blueberry pancakes for breakfast and then we rode over to my moms house (10.5 miles round trip) to drop off her mothers day cards. the rest of the day was spent grilling in the backyard and just being lazy. It was nice to not have anything planned and get to just relax and spend time with my boys, all three of them!

Oh and Eli ate crn on the cob for the first time last night. He loves it!





No comments: