Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BTMLS FRZ R 2D4

text speak translation................... Bottomless fries are to die for!


and Eli agrees too!



Kai thought his fingers tasted great!





And a bit of a mommy bragging moment. The boys were so well behaved and just awesome. I had one of the most relaxing and pleasant meals I have had since Eli was born. I was able to take my time and enjoy my food rather than scarfing it down before all hell broke loose. A couple sitting near us even came over as they were leaving to say how well behaved Eli was and how precious and quite Kai was.

Now if it could only be like that every time!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE LOVE the first picture!!!

Kristi said...

Too cute!! And yay for well behaved little boys!

SpunkyToes said...

CUTE!! We love those fries too!