Saturday, June 26, 2010

Run Mom Run

I ran the Bridle trails 5K again this year. One becuse my best friend Sandra really wanted to try a 5K and two becuse I wanted to see how much better I could do it this year.

I am down over 30 pounds from last years weight on race day and in so much better cardio health. I knew that I could do better and I did. last years time was 42:47 and this year I ran 36:44.

Not only did I run it in less time, it didnt hurt as bad as last year and I wasnt out of breath. Last year I walked at least a mile of it cause I just couldnt run the whole way. This year I ran the whole way and then even felt like I could keep going.

What a difference one year and 30+ pounds lost makes!


Brian, Betty and the boys were screaming and yelling cheering us on!




Sandra finishing her first race!

No comments: