Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kai's big day!

Happy Birthday to my little boy. I cant believe that a year has already come and gone, yet I see it in your face everyday as you grow up right before my eyes. You are so handsome, and so special to your daddy and I and you make us laugh everyday. Happy Birthday sweet baby boy!

Thank you to all our family and Friends who were able to celebrate with us. We are such a rich family to have people like you to share these moments with us.


getting ready for the party!






Kai needed a nap before the party began


All the yummy food!








2 comments:

mhemrich said...

It looks like it turned out great (like I had any doubt :))I am so sorry that we missed it!

Angel said...

Emmeline and I had a great time, and she even made a friend! Thanks, Dawn!