Friday, July 17, 2009

Ahoy there me matey's

Today was the day of the Wiggles concert. Eli may be only 2 years old but he already has a favorite music group. These 4 guys from Australia are idols in his little eyes. We got great seats (row 6) so everything was right up close. my mom and I put together a Captain Feathersword costume so Eli could dress up as his favorite wiggle. At the end of the show all the guys came back out on stage to wave goodbye and Brian had Eli on his shoulders. they were right up close tot he stage and when the Captain saw Eli he said "Ahoy there me little captain" and shook Eli's hand! that little boy was starstruck I tell you! What a great memory this will be for me to share with Eli when he gets older. What a great day. Bummer thing is we couldnt bring in the camera so I have no pictres from the show but here is a picture of Eli in his costume.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So cute!! Sounds like a lot of fun!