Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jayda's Birthday

Little miss Jayda turned 7 last Thursday. I cant believe how quick she is growing up. On her actual birthday our family, Moby and Jan, and Darrin's mom all met at the Japanese Steakhouse for dinner and a small celebration.
What dinner looks like from Eli's level

Jayda trying to catch shirmp in her mouth, I think the cook just had bad aim! How can you miss it when she has no front teeth to block?

Moby teaching Eli how to eat with chopsticks. He actually got pretty good with them!

Darrin a little to excited about the purple airplane!

Jayda's new tutu from Brian and I
For her party with friends she had a skating party. Wowo does that bring back memories of my own childhood spent at the skating rink in Minnesota. Wierd to think that life is starting to come a full circle and things I did as a child soon my children will be doing too! Here party hada Monarch Butterfly theme and I made all the goodies for the party. Eli would not skate at all, wouldnt even let me put skates on him but he had fun in the bouncy stuff they had set up at the end of the rink.





And just for fun since boys will be boys, a video of Darrin racing his friend in speed skating race. And of course Jada being sung Happy Birthday! I love you JuneBug!

No comments: