Monday, March 16, 2009

Eli's 2nd Birthday Party

Eli's party went off without a hitch and was so much fun! I just loved planning his Wiggles party and seeing how much he loved everything. the smile on his face told me all the work was worth it.

P.S. all the yummy treats were made by yours truly!


The Birthday boy



Tasty treats







Make a wish




Some of the haul!







Thank you everyone for celebrating with us and making Eli's big day so special! We are truly blessed to have such good friends and loving family to share our lives with.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Man those treats make my mouth water!! They look great! You did an awesome job!

mhemrich said...

Dawn, you did such a great job on his party. I just wish Vinny was in a better mood, so I could have enjoyed it more. Thanks for the invite! It was fun to share the day with you.

Kristi said...

You are so talented! What a fun birthday party!!